Simply register a valid email address and a name, agreeing to receive the Great British Outdoor Fires email newsletter (to which the entrant can unsubscribe at any time)
The promoter is GB Outdoor Fires Limited, a company registered in England with company number, 10632052, whose Registered address is: Unit B1 Castle Cavendish Business Centre, Dorking Road, Nottingham, NG7 5PN.
- The prize draw is open to global residents aged 18 years or over. However, the winner must collect the prize from the promoter in the vicinity of Nottingham, England, United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw has been promoted during September 2018 in a variety of trade shows and social media platforms.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing time/date for entry will be 23:59, 30 September 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows:
A customised 400mm cubic fire pit, which is also known as the ‘Courtyard’ on www.GBOutdoorFires.co.uk;
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include delivery; a cover; or any other accessories
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The promoter reserves the right to choose a winner at random, with the method to be either:
- software which generates a random number attributable to a row on a list of email addresses; or by,
- an appointed independent adjudicator
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner must collect the prize in person from the promoter at a location to be advised within 10 miles of Nottingham city centre.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image, and home town, in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: kate.cox@GBOutdoorFires.co.uk
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to GB Outdoor Fires Limited, and not to any other party.