Nottingham Forest Personalised Small | Med | Large Red or Stainless Steel Wall Panels
Our personalised Nottingham Forest football club merchandise is proving very popular. Allow 2-3 weeks from design approval. As official NFFC suppliers - a percentage from every sale goes to the club.
The photos are samples of what you can have, we can put words and a date or several words, get in touch.
Range of costs below. Incidentally, it’s the same price for a 3mm mild steel powder coated Garibaldi Red finish, a brushed stainless steel finish OR a Corten weathering steel finish.
- 15x23cm SMALL shield is £49 and the personalisation is £39 for a total of £88.
- 23x30cm MEDIUM shield is £79 and the personalisation is £39 for a total of £118.
- 30x40cm LARGE shield is £99 and the personalisation is £39 for a total of £138.
- 46x60 EXTRA LARGE shield is £139 and the personalisation is £39 for a total of £178. This is the shield in the photo with our Co-Owner Tony Cox
- 46x60 EXTRA LARGE shield with a white acrylic backing layer is a NEW OPTION and is £119 and the personalisation is £39 for a total of £158. This is less than above as it’s 2mm steel not 3mm as it will have a 3mm backing panel for stability. Add a 3mm white acrylic backing at £40 for a total of £198.
You must email with your personalisation details please. Also let us know which steel finish you’d like - Red - Stainless - Corten. You’ll get 3 free matching off-set fixings with all options. Allow 2-3 weeks.
As you can see from the house number photo and the Corps of Transport photo, we can design and create any size or shape. We also have a MOD license, so talk to us about a Forest - Cap Badge combination.
Designed and laser cut here in Nottingham, all of our products represent exceptionally good value for money. They are uniquely designed by our Nottingham-based company - our retail shop is just 3 miles from the City Ground at Notcutts Wheatcroft Garden Centre. Our wall shields are sturdy and well-made from 3mm mild steel which is then powder coated or brushed stainless steel, suitable for indoors or outdoors.
We can powder coat in a range of colours. The Black Forest shield in the sample was going on an outdoor white garden building with black trim so the customer opted for black.